Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How did I acquire all this stuff?

Have you ever had the thought, “How did I acquire all this stuff?” C’mon admit it, you know that you have.

Twice a year, when I do the seasonal clothing switch, I always manage to find some item that I’ve purchased goodness knows when and have never used. I once found a DKNY handbag in the back of one of my closets. Now this probably sounds like I’ve been one major self-indulgent Diva. Yea, okay, I’ll admit…once upon a time, when I could afford it, I was. I worked my ass off, made my money and spent my money.

Times, oh my, they have changed. So what’s a girl to do? Go clean your closets! Today, as I was cleaning mine; I found a briefcase with wheels that was still in the never opened box. Heaven! I went shopping without spending a dime or setting foot outside of the house. On a philanthropic note, all those items that you may find and you know you’ll never use, give them to a charity because someone probably needs them.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment